DAP-GSPDM held its annual Academic Fellowship last October 20 with the theme “Paglalayag tungo sa Patuloy na Paghubog at Paglinang sa mga Kakayahan ng mga Lingkod Bayan.” This year’s guest of honor is the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Atty. Emilio B. Aquino, who is an alumnus of the Academy’s Master in Public Management Program. Aquino shared the significant lessons that he gained from his graduate education at the Academy and how these are applied in his work now at the SEC. About 350 graduate students joined the one-day celebration of games, music and fun. Atty. Engelbert Caronan Jr., DAP President, graced the occasion with his presence and informed the students of the current programs and thrusts of the Academy.
The Academy’s Master in Public Management (MPM) and Master in Productivity and Quality Management (MPQM) programs will open in July 2019. Evening and Saturday classes will be held at the DAP Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Only qualified and accepted applicants will be considered in these programs. For information, please contact the concerned Program Managers:
- MPM Program: Ms. Nikki Farin-Billedo, trunk line no. 631.0921 to 30 local 105 / direct line no. 631.2172 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax No.: 631.2119
- MPQM Program: Ms. CJ Almodal, trunk line no. 631.0921 to 30 local 105 / direct line no. 631.2172 / email at email@example.com / Fax No.: 631.2119
- Student Information Form ( to be given by the Registrar)
- Previous School Diploma (Certified True Copy)
- Transcript of Records (Certified true copy)
- Transfer Credentials (with Remarks: “COPY FOR DAP or GRANTED TRANSFER CREDENTIALS”)
- Agency Nomination / Letter of Recommendation/ Special Order (for Government Employees with Agency Scholarship Grant)
- Letter of Undertaking (to be given by the Registrar)
- Birth Certificate NSO*
- Marriage Certificate from NSO* (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae/PDS
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Essay Test
Representatives from the Dalubhasaan Para sa Edukasyon sa Sining at Kultura (DESK) and DAP-GSPDM recently met to share updates and discuss way forward to implement the pilot run of the culture and arts development (CAD) track of DAP’s master in public management (MPM) Program.
Participants of the Municipal Leadership and Governance Program (MLGP) completed their Module 2 sessions that included topics on the Filipino Loob and Public Narrative, among others.The MLGP is a program of the Department of Health in partnership with the ZFF and DAP-GSPDM, which is the academic partner for Region III.
DAP officers and staff converged last June 22 at DAPCC in Tagaytay City to celebrate the Academy’s sapphire anniversary with the theme “Dangal, Galing, Tatag.”
June 28, 2018 — Faculty members of the Academy’s Master in Public Management (MPM) Program participated in the orientation session on the updated outline and contents of the Action Plan and Project (thesis equivalent). The activity was designed to clarify and solicit useful tips for the benefit of the scholars and their faculty advisers.
DAP faculty and staff participated in the 2-day Bridging Leadership Refresher Course held at the DAP Conference Center in Tagaytay City last June 26-27, 2018. The activity is a prelude to DAP’s forthcoming modules for the Department of Health and LGUs under the Health Leadership and Governance Program (HLGP). DAP serves as an academic partner for the City and Municipal Leadership and Governance Programs (CLGP and MLGP). The Course was done in partnership with the DOH and ZFF.